The Mop Squad is determined to give you the best bang for your buck when it comes to cleaning your home - we are the Residential Specialists, after all - so we wanted to give you some tips that you can use to make sure we're doing our best the entire time we are servicing your home!
We really just want to make sure every second spent at your home is spent doing what we do best: making your house shine! So, to allow us to do our best, we have some tips to help us help you!
- Pick up before arrival. We're not asking for you to do our job, but picking up around the home alleviates us having to move things around to actually do the deep cleaning! Items like socks, tissues and toys all can get in the way of an efficient cleaning experience!
- Leaving the payment in the same spot every week. We can spend more time cleaning your home and less time searching for a check if we know where it is! You wouldn't believe how much time and angst this saves our team! The kitchen counter is the best place to leave payment for our services and any notes you may have for your team that day.
- Did something come up? Give us a 24 hour cancellation notice. Don’t want to pay a fee? Give us a heads up! If you're going to pay for our services, you may as well get them!
- Give us a clear path into the home. We provide all of our own environmentally friendly supplies, but they do need to safely and easily make it from the Mop Squad Mobile to your home. That means we have to get it all in your house! Help us keep the team safe by making sure nothing gets in our way while we’re getting prepared to clean up your home!
- Let us know about any special circumstances. Do you have visitors coming and need that guest room in tip-top shape? Let us know ahead of time, and we can focus on special requests!
- Put away your pets. If your pets get scared by our vacuum cleaners or don't appreciate guests when the family isn't home, it may be best to give them their own space for a couple of hours while we clean your house.
We can't wait to get started on your home! Call us today at 219-241-8100 and let us come by for a free consultation, where we'll develop a cleaning plan specifically for your home!
The Mop Squad is a residential cleaning service that has been serving Porter County since 2007. Our job is to make sure your home is clean as a whistle and to take the thought of cleaning off your mind. Follow us on Facebook for the latest news and updates.
1272 Horseprairie Ave.
Valparaiso, IN 46385
Visit The Mop Squad's Partner Profile