List of Contributors
Click a letter above to view contributors whose names begin with that letter. Click on the name of a contributor to view everything they've shared with LaPorteCountyLife.
7) Play For Jake Foundation Continuing Their Tremendous Impact on Identifying Undetected Heart Conditions in Kids Across the Region
9) Entrepreneur or Small Biz Owner? Hartman Global IP Law Can Help Protect What's Most Important to You
10) Horseshoe Casino Hammond Donates Produce from Volunteer Ran Garden to Greater Hammond Community Services Center
13) Briar Leaf Golf Club in Top Shape Following a Great Summer, Head Out Take Advantage Before the Snow Flies!
16) Northwest Indiana McDonald’s Operators Recently Celebrated Opening of New State-of-the-Art East Chicago Location
17) R.O.S.E. Award Winner LaVerne Taylor Takes Pride In Showing Her Guests a Great Time at Horseshoe Casino Hammond
21) Community Turns Out for Amazing Food & Grill-Knowledge at Kabelin Ace Hardware's 3rd Annual Grill Fest
22) Michigan City Leaders Weigh-In on the Impact of Blue Chip Casino, Who Celebrates 20th Anniversary this Month
23) Dean Mazzoni Loving Northwest Indiana and Leading Franciscan Health - Michigan City Into the Future
25) Housing Opportunities, Memorial Opera House Among Winners of 1st Source Bank '5 for 5 Charity Challenge'
30) Horizon Bank’s Wolves & Slicer Branches Promoting Financial Literacy and Rewarding Students Who Open New Checking Account
31) Kabelin Ace Hardware - Bring Your Damaged Screens, Patio & Storm Doors in for Professional Repairs Today
32) 1st Source Bank Celebrates North Calumet Banking Center Ribbon Cutting, Kicks-Off Valparaiso Five-for-Five Charity Challenge
33) Being a Member Pays! - Purdue Federal Credit Union ‘My Member Perks’ Program Returns Over $13m to Members Since 2013
37) Hartman Global IP Law Working with NWI’s The Fischer Group to Bring Energy Efficiency to Industries Across the Country
38) Colleagues Reflect on Horizon Bank & Community Luminary, Dave Rose, Who Retires After 37 Years of Service
42) The EDCMC’s Katie Eaton Celebrating a Great First Year in Economic Development for Michigan City
44) Making History - Legislators and Officials Weigh-In on Historic South Shore Double Track Bill Passage
45) Hartman Global IP Law: Connecting Innovators with Incredible Resources Like PNW’s ‘Commercialization and Manufacturing Excellence Center’ and the ISBDC
46) 1st Source Bank & South Bend Cubs Giving Fans Incredible Experiences with Cubs 1st Club and Performance Center
50) Hartman Global IP Law Helps One Local Comic Book Creator Navigate the Ins & Outs of Protecting His Work