List of Contributors
Click a letter above to view contributors whose names begin with that letter. Click on the name of a contributor to view everything they've shared with LaPorteCountyLife.
6) Play For Jake Foundation Continuing Their Tremendous Impact on Identifying Undetected Heart Conditions in Kids Across the Region
8) Entrepreneur or Small Biz Owner? Hartman Global IP Law Can Help Protect What's Most Important to You
11) Briar Leaf Golf Club in Top Shape Following a Great Summer, Head Out Take Advantage Before the Snow Flies!
16) Michigan City Leaders Weigh-In on the Impact of Blue Chip Casino, Who Celebrates 20th Anniversary this Month
17) Dean Mazzoni Loving Northwest Indiana and Leading Franciscan Health - Michigan City Into the Future
19) Housing Opportunities, Memorial Opera House Among Winners of 1st Source Bank '5 for 5 Charity Challenge'
24) Horizon Bank’s Wolves & Slicer Branches Promoting Financial Literacy and Rewarding Students Who Open New Checking Account
25) 1st Source Bank Celebrates North Calumet Banking Center Ribbon Cutting, Kicks-Off Valparaiso Five-for-Five Charity Challenge
26) Being a Member Pays! - Purdue Federal Credit Union ‘My Member Perks’ Program Returns Over $13m to Members Since 2013
30) Hartman Global IP Law Working with NWI’s The Fischer Group to Bring Energy Efficiency to Industries Across the Country
31) Colleagues Reflect on Horizon Bank & Community Luminary, Dave Rose, Who Retires After 37 Years of Service
34) The EDCMC’s Katie Eaton Celebrating a Great First Year in Economic Development for Michigan City
36) Making History - Legislators and Officials Weigh-In on Historic South Shore Double Track Bill Passage
37) Hartman Global IP Law: Connecting Innovators with Incredible Resources Like PNW’s ‘Commercialization and Manufacturing Excellence Center’ and the ISBDC
38) 1st Source Bank & South Bend Cubs Giving Fans Incredible Experiences with Cubs 1st Club and Performance Center
42) Hartman Global IP Law Helps One Local Comic Book Creator Navigate the Ins & Outs of Protecting His Work
43) Horizon Bank: New La Porte District Manager, Jennifer Shoup, Celebrating 30 Years in Banking in June
45) Civic Leaders Help Bring Awareness to Key Mission of Boys & Girls Club of Michigan City at Fundraiser
47) Governor Holcomb, NWI Legislators & Stakeholders Make History in Michigan City with Signing of South Shore Line Double-Tracking, West Lake Corridor Legislation
48) Holladay Properties, Michigan City Development Organizations Gather to Break Ground on New 64,000 sq/ft Haskell Building