Frontline, a non-profit organization and certified substance abuse treatment center, is seeking a Director of Development.
Title: Director of Development
Position Summary: Manages development staff and community volunteers. Creates, implements, and manages annual fundraising, marketing and public awareness campaigns for multicounty substance abuse agency.
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Manages all fundraising campaigns and event logistics with staff, board of directors, and volunteers.
- Manages the creation of content and design for all print, digital marketing, social media, organizational branding and advertising campaigns
- Creates strategies with timelines and measurable outcomes to identify funding sources and referral partners, (i.e. corporate sponsorships, individual donors, partnering agencies)
- Responsible for donor expansion, speaking engagements, written communications and proposals.
- Will personally solicit and cultivate donors and partnerships throughout LaPorte and Porter County.
- Manages databases and analytical reporting.
- Prepares and manages annual marketing and fundraising budget.
Possible performance measures:
- Fundraising Events and Campaign Outcomes (i.e. individual, corporate, service organizations and church missions support.)
- Referring agencies and partnership development
- Team Outcomes
Preparation and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, graphic design or non-profit leadership.
- Other experience includes, but is not limited to, public relations, event coordination, fundraising experience, advertising and business development.
- Proficient in digital marketing with persuasive writing skills.
- Ability to interact at the executive level with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Database management experience preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
With 2 locations in Chesterton & LaPorte, IN
Visit Frontline Foundations Inc. Partner Profile